Snap Fit / Drop Fit
The mirror glass is encased or bonded to the inner backing plate which is mounted inside the mirror head.
- Remove all existing glass from the mirror head’s plastic inner platform (backing plate).
- Clean backing plate with rubbing alcohol. Clean back of replacement mirror with Burco Window Glo® or other glass cleaner.
- Apply the Burco Redi Stick™ adhesive patches and/or silicone/urethane to the replacement mirror’s back or to the backing plate itself.
- Align and press replacement mirror to the backing plate.
- Clean the installed Redi Cuts® mirror with Burco Window Glo® or other urethane-safe glass cleaner.